Our facilities include:
- Student room for studying and relaxing
- Free Internet access, Wi-Fi connection and student computer
- Student kitchen with FREE hot and cold drinks, microwave and fridge
- Morning snacks
- DVD player and DVDs
- Collection of DVDs and books for students to borrow
- Magazines and newspapers
- Student patio with a smoking area
- Area to lock bicycles
- Separate male & female toilets
A private area for prayer or meditation can be made available on request.
We provide a safe and comfortable environment for you.
We encourage students to use our free facilities as much as possible to improve their language skills and make new friends.
Smoking and alcohol is prohibited inside the building and we operate a strict code of conduct which we ask all students and visitors to respect.
We are located in the bustling neighbourhood of Canton, popular with the arts community due to the nearby Chapter Arts Centre and cinema, www.chapter.org. There are many international restaurants, cafes and shops in the immediate proximity of the school.
Local facilities include:
- FREE car park at the rear of the school
- Bus stop for buses to the city centre and Cardiff Bay every 7 minutes
- Canton public library
- Canton Police Station
- Tesco Metro Supermarket
- HSBC bank, NatWest bank, Lloyds TSB bank
- Boots Pharmacy
In the main street next to the school you can find a wide selection of options for lunch. These include; local cafe BBL which offers students hot and cold meals, salads, sandwiches and desserts at very good prices (see photo), Pizza Hut, Halal food take-away, Falafel restaurants, Subway, Thai cafe and many more. You can purchase your lunch and bring it back to the school to eat in the student room or patio.