Take a course at Peartree Languages and you can be sure to receive the highest quality tuition at the very best prices.Course Price List
Our tutors are qualified professionals and ALL our English language courses are accredited by the British Council. Your course will be based on clear objectives. Before you start your course you will have a meeting with an assessment officer so that we can learn more about your motivation for learning English and your previous studies. From this we can test your level, design a study plan and monitor your progress. We can also talk about the option to take an external examination.
All adult classes have a maximum of 12 students
Basic course objectives
- To develop communication skills
- To enhance vocabulary
- To reinforce grammar
- To build confidence when using the language
- To guide and advise students on examinations as appropriate
What you can expect from us:
- High quality course tuition which meets the standards set by the British Council
- Good quality materials
- Regular feedback on your progress and study options
- he possibility to email your tutors
- A certificate when you complete your course stating your final course level
- A variety of social activities
- Advice and help when you need it from your dedicated Personal Tutor
- Access to the emergency contact number
- Comfortable environment and friendly atmosphere
What we expect from you:
- To take your studies seriously
- To have a positive attitude towards your studies
- To attend class regularly and be punctual (not late)
- To be cooperative in class and work with other students
- To pay for your course on time
- To complete your homework
- To participate in as many extra activities as possible
- To respect your teachers, the staff, other students at Peartee Languages and your host family
- To be open-minded
- To be polite
- To follow the rules of the school
Your course will be based on your requirements. You can choose a flexible, part-time or full time or intensive course for General English or examination preparation, or private classes and corporate tuition for more specific learning goals.
In July and August we operate our adult and junior Summer School. If you would like to change your course at any time you can discuss your options with your dedicated Personal Tutor.
We charge an enrolment fee for ALL new students at the school.
Opening dates and hours
Monday to Thursday 9am – 5.00pm
Friday 9am – 4pm
Term dates 2017
Open: January 4th 2017
Close: December 19th 2017 (Christmas)
We will close for all the Public Bank Holidays and staff training days. Any holidays and non-teaching days will be displayed on notice boards at the school and your tutor will also tell you in class. You do not pay for days the school is closed.
WE DO NOT CLOSE FOR SCHOOL HALF-TERM HOLIDAYS OR RAMADAN. IF YOU WISH TO TAKE A HOLIDAY OR A BREAK FROM YOU COURSE YOU MUST INFORM US WHEN YOU PAY YOUR FEES.
We can accept students who;
- come from E.U. countries
- have permission to live, study or work in the U.K.
- are sponsored by an Embassy or Company and have legal permission to be in the U.K.
- have a Student Visitor Visa (acceptance to study letter provided by Peartree Languages)
Full details on our courses, including course descriptions, sample timetables, prices and start dates can be found in this section of the website. After you join the school you will receive a welcome pack and a student handbook which includes our full terms and conditions, level comparison checker, useful websites and information on health and safety.
You can contact us at any time if you are unsure about which course to take and we will send you a level test before you arrive to place you in the correct English language class. Students must be 16 and over to join our adult program.
To join any of our courses follow these simple steps:
- Contact Peartree Languages or download and email an application form
- We will inform you of prices and availability of our course preference
- Take an assessment test (at the school or online)
- We will send you your timetable, start date and details on how to pay your fees
- Wait for your receipt
Please also download and read the basic conditions PDF. By signing the application form you agree to these conditions. We will require a copy of your passport and Visa
Download Basic Conditions
View a SampleTimetable